Why We Need Your Donations:
Supporting Autistic and Special Needs Children
- – Free Enrichment Programs: We need financial support for free community events that we organize throughout the year for autistic and special needs children, including football/cheerleading camps, a soapbox derby and a holiday party
- – Fundraising Events: We currently have structured 3 events throughout the year to raise money for The Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in which funds are needed to support the event costs.
- – Additional Support: We are always expanding our efforts in developing opportunities that provide support and resources for autistic and special needs children. Any donations that we receive help us to extend our reach to these children and have the opportunity to provide additional support for them.
To support the Stynchula Family Foundation, you can do the following:
- 1) Donate through online shopping while receiving CASH BACK! Click here
- 2) Donate funds by sending check or money order to:
Stynchula Family Foundation
3135 Angela Drive
Grove City, Ohio 43123
- 3) Contact us directly to discuss specific donation options.
- 4) Sponsor our current events. See more information by clicking here.
- 5) Volunteer to assist us with any of our events.
- 6) Partner with our organization on fundraising opportunities.